PUBLISHED HERE FOR POSTING ON TWITTER
Smartphones are amazing tools.
Here’s what I like about them.
- I like how the buttons need to be pressed hard until they click.
- That you can trust the phone not to track you or share your data.
- When you use it as a camera, the viewfinder is a real lens that goes all the way through the phone — you just look with one eye, through it.
- When someone approaches you, it politely pauses all programs.
- It shuts down at rock concerts
- It gives you an electric shock if you try to take a selfie on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
- It’s like a television — you can watch whatever you want as long as it’s TikTok.